SINP ( Saskatchewan Immigration Nomination Program) launches a New Tech Program.
On March 7, 2022, Saskatchewan launches a New Tech Program to attract Tech professionals. SINP Tech program will help those Tech Workers in 11 tech occupations who are interested to move to Saskatchewan.
The purpose of this Talent Tech Pathway is to fulfill the Critical labor shortage in Saskatchewan Technology Sector.
This program will help to accelerate the Immigration process of those Tech Workers who are already working in Canada, as well as the Candidates who are outside Canada.
Eligibility Requirement for New Tech Program:
- Applicants must have a job offer from a SINP employer in 1 occupation out of 11 Tech Occupations.
- A minimum score of CLB 5 (IELTS) if the applicant is currently working in Saskatchewan. A minimum score of CLB 7 (IELTS) if applying under the Express Entry program.
- Applicant must have a minimum of 1-year experience (last 5 years) in the targeted occupation.
- Applicant must have a post-secondary education.
- Applicant must hold a professional license (if applicable on targeted occupation)
The List of Eligible occupations for the SINP Tech program is as below:
- 0213 Computer and information systems managers
- 2133 Electrical and Electronics engineers
- 2147 Computer engineers (except software engineers and designers)
- 2171 Information System analysts and consultants
- 2172 Database analysts and data administrators
- 2173 Software engineers and designers
- 2174 Computer programmers and interactive media developers
- 2175 Web designers and developers
- 2281 Computer network technicians
- 2282 User support technicians
- 2283 Information system testing technicians