Quebec Ministry of Immigration published the details of the latest Arrima draw held on March 10, 2022.
On March 10, 2022, Quebec invited 506 Skilled Immigrants to apply for Permanent Residency in Quebec Province through Arrima Portal. On the basis of these invitations, applicants can submit their application for permanent selection to obtain a CSQ (Quebec Selection Certificate) within 6 Months.
These invitations were sent to those who meet the following requirement:
- Candidates must have a job offer outside the territory of the Montreal Metropolitan Community.
- A minimum score of 577 points or higher.
- Candidates must have their primary occupation from one of the following Occupations list:
- 0213 – Computer and information systems managers
- 2147 – Computer engineers (except software engineers and designers)
- 2171 – Information systems analysts and consultants
- 2172 – Database analysts and data administrators
- 2173 – Software engineers and designers
- 2174 – Computer programmers and interactive media developers
- 2175 – Web designers and developers
- 2241 – Electrical and electronics engineering technologists and Technicians
- 2281 – Computer network technicians
- 2282 – User support technicians
- 2283 – Information systems testing technicians
- 3012 – Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses
- 3233 – Licensed practical nurses
- 3413 – Nurse aides, orderlies and patient service associates
- 4031 – Secondary school teachers
- 4032 – Elementary school and kindergarten teachers
- 4214 – Early childhood educators and assistants
- 5131 – Producers, directors, choreographers and related occupations
- 5223 – Graphic arts technicians
- 5241 – Graphic designers and illustrators