On April 27, 2022, Alberta Govt. published the details of the latest Alberta Advantage Immigration Program (AAIP), held on April 14, 2022.
Alberta invited 250 Skilled Immigrants through its Express Entry Linked Stream. Alberta regularly assesses the applicants in the EEP (Express Entry Pool).
The total number of Invitations and the score required for this draw is as follows:
Alberta Express Entry Stream
Number of Invitations: 250
Minimum Score Required: 356
Below are the occupations in the demand list with a high volume of Applications
- 6311 – Food service supervisors
- 6211 – Retail sales supervisors
- 1241 – Administrative assistants
- 6322 – Cooks
- 1221 – Administrative officers
- 7511 – Transport truck drivers
- 4214 – Early childhood educators and assistants
- 0631 – Restaurant and food service managers
- 1311 – Accounting technicians and bookkeepers
- 0621 – Retail and wholesale trade managers
As per the latest statics Alberta has approximately 775 Alberta opportunity Stream Applications & 775 EOI (Expression of Interest) in the Alberta Express Entry Pool.
Alberta reached its IRCC nomination limit of 6,250 in the year 2021. The Limit of Nomination certificates for the Year 2022 is still unknown.
Requirements for Alberta Express Entry Pool
In order to be eligible for Alberta Express Entry pool, applicants must:
- Have an active Express Entry Profile
- Have stated an interest to Migrating Alberta Permanently.
- Be Working in one of the occupations that supports Alberta’s economy.
- Have a minimum CRS ranking of 300 Points.