On April 29, 2022, ACT issued 78 Overseas Invitations to apply under Visa sub-class 190 and sub-class 491.
Canberra invited the highest-ranking matrix to apply for ACT nomination. The minimum ranking score doesn’t guarantee you an invitation.
Canberra Matrix Round of Invitation details are as follows:
Matrix nominating Critical Skill Occupations:
- 190 nominations: 7 invitations
- 491 nominations: 71 invitations
Before you start the ACT Nomination process, you must meet the Department of Home
Affairs criteria for your selected visa type, including:
• be under the age of 45 at the time of invitation.
• a nominated occupation on the relevant list of eligible skilled occupations
• a valid and positive skills assessment for your nominated occupation
• at least 65 points on the Department of Home Affairs points test.
If your Matrix score is ranked, you will receive an invitation email with the web link to the
online application form. Once the invitation is issued, it cannot be withdrawn or ceased.
The invitation will lapse after 14 days if the application is not submitted.
You will not receive another invitation to apply for ACT nomination while you have an active
application in the system.
Check your eligibility for Australia Permanent Residency today.
Leave a Reply